Delphic AP Single Piece Workflow
The Delphic AP Single Piece Workflow module offers complete specimen tracking capabilities, taking labs to the next level in quality:
- supports individual processing of lab work, one case at a time
- ensures complete specimen tracking
- adheres to accreditation requirements and recommendations for histology laboratories.
The advantage of Single Piece Workflow module:
- fully integrated with Delphic AP - its an extension of the core system
- no additional LIS interfacing requirements
- accurately manage the laboratory work areas for specimen preparation and cut-up; blocking (embedding); microtomy through to staining and issuing.
- provides full flexibility to interface bi-directionally with to slide-writers, cassette writers, label printers and bar-code scanners
- gives laboratories the options to choose the devices and instruments that best meet their workflow and quality requirements
- fully touch screen compatible
Download the brochure.
*Minimum requirement, Delphic AP v9.*
**Delphic is not a medical product as it does not have a therapeutic purpose.**